10/1/10

Lost in the swarm

Am I forgetting about you?  Am I moving on?  Does love diffuse?  Is the tie between us dissipating?  Is my love for you disappearing?  Is this what you want?  You want me to think less about you and more about God?  When I think about you, my heart drops at the loss of our friendship...but I am thinking about you less...

When I do think about you and the loss of our friendship, my heart sinks.  Do I still love you?  Or do I just miss the comfort of a relationship?  It's just so hard for me to think of me moving on in life without you.  I mean, yeah, I've been alright these last couple of months without you, but you were such an integral part of my life the last 3 years.  I don't want to live my life without you (I think)  Do you feel the same?  Deep down, do you still love me and want to be with me?  What do I know?!  What do I even think?  What do I want out of this life

Do I really believe Courtney and I are supposed to be together?
Do I believe she can be the person I am going to marry?
How can I know for sure?  How can I be certain?  I can't deny that I still have feelings for her, but I can't continue to pursue her with 100% assurance that we are "right for each other."  I don't freaking know!  How can I know?

Courtney:  can't we just talk about this?