Don't think that just because I'm not crawling at your doorstep that I don't love you, because that isn't true. I'm trying to love you by letting you go. And I'm terrible at it
How can I possibly let go of the hope for us? You were my best friend, and at the time, my foundation.
Part of me wants to curse you, rub your face in the dirt, and make it known how big of a mistake you've made. And another part of me wants to praise you for loving me more than anyone ever has. Praise you for trusting, because I can't trust.
It's been a month. The pain is no less intense. Day in and day out my thoughts are nothing less than consumed by you. How can I get you out of my head and my hope?
Is this really it? Our relationship, our friendship, it's over? It's seems so surreal. So fake. This isn't reality. It can't be. I must be sleeping, dreaming, something.... How can I wake up? Who will wake me up? I surely can't do it by my own power or will. When will this dream of despondency end!?
Please.......PLEASE, be bigger than I can know