My mother spoke to me about things. I want to respect her thoughts being my mother and my elder, but I have a hard time not completely ignoring her advice. She said that there are two things that will make me happy: either pursuing MCM to the death of me (if I feel like we are supposed to be) or pursuing another person as a significant other.
Regardless of what I do (if I even listen to her advice), she encouraged me to improve my image.... Ugh, the opposite of what I care about, but her words have weight. I really don't care about my image (well not completely apathetic, ya know), but she encouraged me to work out, get in shape, shave, and improve wardrobe. Ugh
"I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel..." Phillipians 1:12
I hope to look back on all this one day and be able to share my experiences with a brother to encourage him and to glorify God's name. My pain is not in vain. I want to be able to recall my experiences and praise God through them and because of them. I hope my story encourages another and brings him to the saving light of Christ.
"For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake..." Phillipians 1:29
Assurance of salvation?
I have a definite desire to please and impress others. I consistently see myself hovering over others that I respect and admire... What does this mean?
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you......do you think about me similarly? What are we waiting for? Are you really 100% sure? I really think you are the one.......... but I have to let go.......................................