2/1/11

Am I already sold?

God, I feel like I am already sold.  You know my heart:  I love her and I want to be with her.  Do we each need more time?  Or should I move on what I already believe and just pursue her?  Why do I feel like we need to wait a bit?  Do I need to grow more, or just wait, or look to you more?  When will I be "ready?"  God, I want what you want, but it's so hard for me to know what you want.  I desire to pursue you, and I hope that desire pleases you to some extent.  I want to please you more.  I want to please you with my whole life, and included in that is my (hopeful) marriage.  I think she can complete the marriage that I desire.  She is SO GREAT.  I really think she is the one.  How can it be coincidence that we broke up and both grew so much individually.  I want to be with her.  She is so great.  I can't deny that I love her.  I love her with everything that I am.  I want to spend my life with her.  I really do.  God, is this what you want for us?  For me, and for her individually?  God, I want to do your will......