7/13/10

Journal Entry - 6/6/2010

             Well, that was a quick turnaround.  Courtney and I came to a mutual break up last night (6/5/10), I suppose.  I expressed to her that I still want to be with her, even though our relationship had been mediocre.  I don’t know for sure whether I want/ed to be with her just because I didn’t want to break-up, or because I legitimately love her and I feel like it is best for me individually to be with her through this tough time.  Regardless, I am pretty sure she believes that it is best for her to separate to grow spiritually in her dependence and pursuit of approval and love in God.  And I can accept that, I suppose.  I know it’s going to be really tough for the both of us.  This program is going to be really weird.  I have definitely considered just dropping out, but I guess I still want to believe that God has a plan for all of this, and that I am supposed to be here at GMS for a reason.  I definitely didn’t see the break up coming, that’s for sure.  I thought the summer would be great for Courtney and me.  HA