7/13/10

Journal Entry - 7/6/2010

             I just need to be upfront and honest with God.  Tell Him like it is.  Approach him as I am.  Be angry when I’m angry; sad when I’m sad.  He can handle all the junk I can throw at Him.
            -God, I am hurting.  I feel like leaving.  I feel like giving up; throwing in the towel.  Running away from these problems.  I don’t know if I would run away from You or not; I hope I wouldn’t, but I don’t know for sure.  I sincerely hate parts of this program, most of it surrounding the fact that she is here and I have to see and interact with her daily.  – I can’t take this!  How do I cope?  How do I not get completely distracted and discouraged?  How do I not throw in the towel?  How do I find motivation to continue to put my effort forth into this program and these people when I am so utterly turned off to everything?